The Safety Notice is aimed at disseminating information on dangerous events or conditions that occur at the Rome-Fiumicino and Rome-Ciampino airports in order to avoid their re-occurrence.
Safety Action Feedback
The Safety Action Feedback come from the analysis of the reports received by all airport operators, with the purpose of sharing:
• the corrective actions identified and aimed at limiting and / or mitigating, as much as possible, the risks of airside activities;
• the exchange of information with airport operators to identify ideas to improve and share best practices on activities related to compliance with the rules in air-side.
Minutes of the Safety Committee
The Safety Committee meets regularly in the presence of public and private airport organizations. To find out about the topics discussed, access the meeting minutes.
Access the reserved area
How to access the reserved area
To access the site's safety-related content, you must sign up. The content is organized by access levels and contingent upon the approval of the Safety Management. To access the content:
- register on the site;
- after having completed the registration form, an email containing the first login information (user id and password) will automatically be sent to the e-mail address provided;
- upon your first log in, you will need to send a message to: email@example.com indicating your user account and the content you wish to access;
- once your eligibility to view the content has been verified, the safety management will authorize your access and will confirm the authorization by email within four business days.